GIVING TECH LABS
We Create, Advise, Invest in Technology Companies That Solve Urgent Social Issues.
Technology for the Public Interest #Tech4PI
At Giving Tech Labs we build, advise, and invest in Public Interest Technology Ventures. Addressing social issues is our passion.
Equality, equity, and social justice are fundamental values guiding our pursuit.
Our vision is to inspire entrepreneurs worldwide to drive positive impact and change through artificial intelligence, data sciences, and sustainable models to address systemic social issues.
To inspire others we created x4impact, the largest market intelligence platform for social innovation™
Our mission is to create an impact through technology for the public interest.
We Power Impact and Change
We incubate a new Tech Social Enterprise every year and we graduate it from our lab under a fully operating team and with a sustainability model in place.
Our incubations exit our lab as a C-corp or as a 501c3; in both cases, with sustainability models in place.
Since 2017 we have successfully created 7 tech ventures that deliver impact to +78,500 monthly users.
We remain as shareholders and Board members in the Social Enterprises that graduate our lab under a C-corp or B-corp structure.
We make a handful of investments in seed rounds or series A in promising Software Social Enterprises that have a B2B business model, are past product-market fit, and where our expertise can help them to realize their full potential.
We engaged as acting CXOs with emerging or established tech companies and apply our proven model on:
- Branding & Leveraged Go-To-Market Strategy.
- Business Modeling, Unit Economics, Impact Metrics, Data, Product, or Services Monetization Paths.
- User Experience and User Journeys optimized for reaching Impact Goals.
- Tech Assessments, including architecture review (on AWS), Gap Analysis & Audit of Digital Tools.
- Data into Insights and roadmap planning for product and data strategy.
Our Model at Giving Tech Labs
Whether we are creating a new Tech Social Enterprise in our Innovation Lab, or advising a Social Enterprise that is part of our Impact Investing Portfolio, we follow a proven model for success.
Identify the Problem
- Validate Problem with Target Market
- Confirm Systemic Needs
Build a Solution
- Market Plan
- Product Roadmap
- Business Model
- Catalytic Grants
- Impact Investing via a Standard Agreement for Future Equity (SAFE)
Take it to Market
- Run Operations
- Reach Early Traction on Impact Goals
- IP Protection
- Revenue Generation
- Exit from Lab as a 501c3 or C-corp