let’s solve for good
X4Impact is a free market intelligence platform for social innovation with insights to create and scale technology for public interest.
In Partnership with Microsoft and Giving Tech Labs, X4impact is an online hub to find social challenges, existing tech solutions for nonprofits, and sources of funding to collaborate in the creation of social innovation.
It uses the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals as a framework to aggregate challenges, ideas, solutions, over $2 Trillion in money flow, and 50 million pieces of aggregated knowledge from trusted sources.
find the answers to key questions with x4impact
- Where is the money to fund social-impact solutions?
- What are the details of the urgent social challenges to address as the world enters a global recovery phase?
- Which ideas to address social issues resonate with operating NGOs?
- If we build a tech solution, will it be an economically viable venture?
- What tech solutions are my peer NGOs using?
mapping over $2T per year of social-impact funding in the US.
Valuable insights into the total addressable market opportunities revealed like never before in a first-of-its-kind interactive tool.
We use Artificial Intelligence to aggregate over 400,000 IRS 990 and 990-PF filings, over 55,000 Private Investments filed under SEC Form D and over 1,800 active Federal Government Grants as well as content from reputable sources.