tech and sustainable business models can be overwhelming; we offer many options.
social tech incubator
A place to create technology innovation and sustainable business models
We incubate our ventures, and in our 4,200 sqft tech lab in Seattle, we host up to 8 social tech entrepreneurs for up to 12 months. We provide a great space to work alongside other brilliant minds, and our executive leaders offer operational guidance.
We are opening other locations in 2019; contact us for an update.
It’s not only access to fractional space but fractional C-level executives! These incubations are grant-based, and we take no equity in the social venture.
Technology to optimize existing or emerging social ventures.
We create technology as work-for-hire or under “shared IP” model. We co-create technology to address operational needs, improvement to existing product lines and we can also take on new products from ideation to product plan, market plan, and execution.
We take on a selected few of these engagements per year. Each one is led by a technology executive with over 20 years of successful experience as tech entrepreneurs and as leaders at Amazon Web Services, SAP, SecondWatch, NBC Universal, GMI, Microsoft, Yahoo, Singapore Telecom and Xerox among other tech companies.
Actionable insights on Technology and business models to maximize social impact
We offer executive consulting focusing on Technology evaluation and Roadmap, Go To Market Plans and Execution, including Digital Media and Branding. Strategies to achieve Operational Efficiency through Technology, and also offer strategic planning and execution of long-term sustainability models.
We have helped some of the largest foundations in the world to evaluate their technology programs or technology solutions developed by their grantees.
Open call to sustainable social innovation sparks dialog and change
Our open call to sustainable social innovation is a top-rated keynote speech that inspires academia, governments, NGOs and tech entrepreneurs to drive impact and change:
- Leadership Conference – Insurgent Mindset & Innovation – Slalom Consulting – Seattle, WA – Jan 2019
- International Startup Day – Techstars – Seattle, WA – Feb 2018
- Teammates graduation ceremony – Lincoln, NE – Mar 2018
- National Engineering Development Forum at UW – Seattle, WA – Jun 2018
- The first forum of Shunde Social Impact Investment and the 2018 SDIEF Social Finance strategy cooperation conference – Shunde, China – Sep 2018
- The Second Global Social Finance Forum • 2018 Social Impact Investing Summit (GSFF) – Shenzhen, China – Sep 2018
- Catalytic investment promotes new philanthropy + Entrepreneurship, Technology, and Society – Wuhan, China – Sep 2018
In 2019 we will start expanding to other locations. Over ten years, a lab should graduate 30-40 sustainable tech enterprises, each with revenues of $2M to $10M and with 10 to 20 employees each.
These labs can become the channel for platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud to bring efficiencies to the $1.7 trillion/yr non-profit sector in the US where they lack a channel and the customers are not well versed in tech and business models.