tech and sustainable business models can be overwhelming; we offer many options.
AI for good
AI Data Sciences for Public Interest
Under the leadership of one of the world’s most recognized Data Scientists, our program “AI4PI.org” welcomes exclusive cohorts of 6-8 grad and undergrad students in Computer Sciences, User Experience, Behavioral Economics and Applied Math to work for a minimum of 6 weeks creating quick prototypes of applied AI to social issues, create trained AI modules and work on algorithms and publications that will be available in an Open Access License.
Technology to optimize existing or emerging social ventures.
We offer executive consulting focusing on Technology evaluation and Roadmap, Go To Market Plans and Execution, including Digital Media and Branding. Strategies to achieve Operational Efficiency through Technology, and also offer strategic planning and execution of long-term sustainability models.
We have helped some of the largest foundations in the world to evaluate their technology programs or technology solutions developed by their grantees.
tech for public interest
Sustainable Tech for Public Interest
We look at social problems from a systemic point of view and prototype ideas and sustainability models that eventually become independent tech ventures with measurable social impact
Since 2017 we have created X4Impact, VidaNyx Giving Compass, Giving Planner, E-immigrate, among other incubations.
Open call to sustainable social innovation sparks dialog and change
Our open call to sustainable social innovation is a top-rated keynote speech that inspires academia, governments, NGOs and tech entrepreneurs to drive impact and change:
- Leadership Conference – Insurgent Mindset & Innovation – Slalom Consulting – Seattle, WA – Jan 2019
- PNW MBA Conference – Innovation Panel – University of Washington – Seattle, WA – Apr 2019
- Impact ++ Hackathon – Can you do well while doing good?– University of Washington – Seattle, WA – May 2019
- X Tech for Impact – AI for Good Plenary– Evans School of Public Policy and Governance at the University of Washington – Seattle, WA – May 2019
- 27th Annual Children’s Justice Conference – Using Public Interest Technology Innovation to Manage and Secure Forensic Interview Videos– Washington State Children’s Justice Task Force – Seattle, WA – May 2019
- NCA Leadership Conference – How Private-Sector Cloud Best Practices Can Work for CACs– National Children’s Alliance – Washington DC – June 2019
- International Startup Day – Techstars – Seattle, WA – Feb 2018
- Teammates graduation ceremony – Lincoln, NE – Mar 2018
- National Engineering Development Forum at UW – Seattle, WA – Jun 2018
- The first forum of Shunde Social Impact Investment and the 2018 SDIEF Social Finance strategy cooperation conference – Shunde, China – Sep 2018
- The Second Global Social Finance Forum • 2018 Social Impact Investing Summit (GSFF) – Shenzhen, China – Sep 2018
- Catalytic investment promotes new philanthropy + Entrepreneurship, Technology, and Society – Wuhan, China – Sep 2018